Sunday, May 20, 2012

31 Weeks


31 weeks, 3 days

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain: 23 pounds
Maternity clothes? I pretty much spent the week in a bikini and dresses at night. Still wearing my old bikinis but I feel like they will be put to rest here soon.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep:  Pretty good. Except for waking up every 2-3 hours having to pee. I try to walk like a zombie so I don't wake myself up too much so I can fall right back asleep.
Best moment of the week: The entire week was a “best moment”. We spent it in Cabo on our last relaxing vacation as a family of two. We ate great food and Marc drank all day at the pool while I watched. I did get loads of attention though due to my expanding belly and everyone was so super nice.
Miss anything: Drinking fun, fruity drinks at the pool.
Movement: I’ve had a few kicks and jabs that have made me yelp out loud because I wasn’t ready for them and it startled me. I don’t feel like he’s super duper active though, pretty chill most of the time.
Food cravings: I made sure and ate dessert every night we were on vacation. Oh and they left andes mints on the pillows every night for turn down service which I made sure to snag both mine and Marc’s before he could get to his ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I’m definitely starting to feel the heartburn/acid reflux if I lay down too soon after eating. I’m also starting to feel the kicks really high up, right under my ribs; it feels like he could shove a foot right out of my mouth at any moment.
Belly Button in or out? It’s about as flat as a pancake.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to:  We have started working on the nursery and have the walls painted. We are planning to do stripes on one of the walls this weekend which I’m looking forward to seeing how they turn out. I’ll be sure to post pics once we’re finished.



And a couple of other pictures that we took this weekend of some important people in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment