| 34 weeks |
How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 26 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep. Tops mostly, but I did just buy my first pair of pregnancy
jeans. They are really cute actually and a brand I would normally wear.
Stretch marks? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Not so good. Between the
heartburn, every two hour bathroom runs and sleeping on my side I’ve managed to
keep myself and Marc up numerous nights.
Best moment of the week: Took our last shoot of maternity pictures. Can’t wait to
share them!
Miss anything: Sitting comfy on the couch. I have to lean back so my
belly isn’t jamming itself into my lower rib cage.
Movement: The hiccups can be a bit annoying, especially when I’m
trying to fall asleep. Otherwise it’s pretty cool when I can just watch my
belly take on a life of its own.
Food cravings: I’ve been eating grapes like crazy. I could literally live on grapes and chocolate right now.
Food cravings: I’ve been eating grapes like crazy. I could literally live on grapes and chocolate right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn and lack of normal
person mobility. Otherwise I feel great, still working out and trying to stay
in decent shape so that it’s easier to get back into shape once baby boy is
here!
Belly Button in or out? It’s pretty flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Look forward to: My baby shower in San Diego this weekend with all my girlfriends! Oh, and we officially decided on where we are going to get the furniture. We are getting the rocker from Pottery Barn and the crib and dresser from Babies R Us. It feels so good to have that decided, now we just need to order them.
Look forward to: My baby shower in San Diego this weekend with all my girlfriends! Oh, and we officially decided on where we are going to get the furniture. We are getting the rocker from Pottery Barn and the crib and dresser from Babies R Us. It feels so good to have that decided, now we just need to order them.
Jess you look amazing! From the front you don't even look pregnant.
ReplyDelete