I had another baby shower this weekend! This one was with my girlfriends from San Diego. It was at Brockton Villa, a cute little restaurant overlooking the water in the La Jolla cove. Sara and Anne did a great job with everything...I'm so lucky to have two such great friends, and sister, to go out of their way to do something like this for me. And my cousin, Dana, came into town from Phoenix to help celebrate and also my good friend, Davida, came from Phoenix as well!
 |
| Sara, me and Anne. Thanks, girls! I love ya! |
 |
| Sara and Anne made the most adorable little decorations. Obviously shaped in a cupcake, they are made out of a blanket and onesie! I couldn't get enough of them and just can't bring myself to take them apart. |
 |
| The food was delish! Smoked salmon in cucumber cups with creme fraiche and prosciutto and fig spread bruschetta. |
 |
| And now with the Kobe beef sliders added to the mix! |
 |
| Sprinkles cupcakes! They know me too well! |
 |
| Family! Sara, me and cousin Dana |
No comments:
Post a Comment