Monday, June 18, 2012

35 Weeks


35 weeks, 3 days

How far along? 35 Weeks…HOLY 5 weeks till my due date!!
Total weight gain: 28 pounds
Maternity clothes? Oh yes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep:  This week has been better, I’m still getting some hip pain when I sleep on one side for a prolonged period of time and my nose gets so stuffy too, but better than last week.
Best moment of the week: So obviously my shower was pretty fantastic, but we also did the hospital tour this week. It made everything very real. They took us through all the rooms we’ll be in (getting the initial check then labor and delivery and then postpartum), where to go when we get to the hospital and we filled out a bunch of paperwork so we don’t have to do it when we get there and I'm in labor. We were really impressed with the postpartum rooms. Each of us has a bed to sleep in which is great for Marc. All the other hospitals we’ve been to when we’re visiting friends don’t have a bed for the hubby, just like a window bench which seems really uncomfortable. We are very happy with the hospital even though it’s not where I originally wanted to deliver.
Miss anything: Seriously, sitting on the couch is getting so uncomfortable. I have to lean back so far otherwise my stomach puts so much pressure on my ribs. I’d rather be doing anything but sitting.
Movement: More and more active each day
Food cravings: not really anything special.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Still a boy, but I’ve been thinking about what would happen if my 2 ultrasounds were wrong and it’s a girl. Crazy things I think about.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just seriously normal pregnancy stuff like immobility, heartburn, etc., but I’m still working out and staying very active which makes me feel like I’m not a super blob.
Belly Button in or out? It’s pretty flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. I feel like I get moody when someone (ahem…hubby) wants to talk about insignificant or unimportant things…I mean, come on, I have a baby coming out of me in the next month don’t we have better things to worry about?!?
Look forward to:  We’re getting new windows and doors in our house! Then we’ll get furniture and get the room looking like a nursery. Currently it’s just a bunch of boxes with a walk way to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment