Sunday, June 24, 2012

36 Weeks


36 weeks, 4 days

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: 29 pounds, still gaining a pound or so a week.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes and I really love my Hudson maternity jeans, should’ve ordered these a long time ago!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I truly feel that I am being prepped for getting up every two hours. I used to sleep through the night, now I can’t remember when the last time that has happened because I have to pee all the time.
Best moment of the week: I ordered the furniture, we got the new windows/doors installed and Marc steam cleaned all the carpets this past weekend. Things are finally coming together! Nursery pics are sure to come in the next week or two once the furniture arrives.
Miss anything: SLEEP. And yes, I know, this isn’t going to get any better.
Movement: It feels like he’s huge, his movements are so “big”. It feels like I can feel an entire butt or thigh rolling across my stomach.
Food cravings: Grapes and more grapes
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender:  Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I’m starting to feel pressure lower in my pelvis that I haven’t felt before. Like maybe he is starting to “drop”? I don’t really know if that’s the proper term or if that’s what is really happening but it does feel a bit different.
Belly Button in or out? Flat, but nothing has popped out yet.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, can’t wait to see what he looks like!
Look forward to: We are taking the childbirth prep class this weekend. I’m not really expecting to be blown away by anything in the class but I feel like it will be a good all around experience. They will touch on everything from breastfeeding, infant care, and of course, childbirth. Two 6-hour days, oh joy. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finally looking pregnant. You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete